Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » We´re not alone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We´re not alone
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once read that about 5% of the male population have a foot fetish.
(or a fetish related to feet: shoes, nylons, gts, trample, crush, etc.)

So I just did a little maths [Wink]

The world population at the moment is around 6 670 000 000.
(that`s 6.67 billion)

About half of them are male (a little less, actually)...so let`s say around 3 300 000 000.
(that`s 3.3 billion)

5% of 3 300 000 000 are 165 000 000.
(that`s 165 million)

So we`re not alone...theoretically there are more than 165 million males with a foot (related) fetish out there somewhere. Wow!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu] Now that's gives a girl something to cheer about!

Now Hal, could you do some more math and try to figure out how many of them might be single and looking for a nice pair of feet to tend to? [Laugh]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you have just found out the member number limit there Hal! With those figures, I would have never previously thought we could be in the 100-millions - if all of them were open about their foot fetish and realized how normal it was, I think feet'd for sure be on the map.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you think about it, those numbers should certainly be higher. Those numbers are based on the total of those that admit to it in polls and surveys with some adjustments. While your out in public, do your own silent survey some time. Instead of watching feet, check to see where the other guys in the area are looking when a lady goes by showing some ped. you'll find that we are definitely not alone. [Smile]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that, lurkers are not only a phenomenon on the net, they even exist in 'three dee'. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty interesting numbers. Isn't foot fetish the biggest fetish, unless breast are number 1, then we'd be the second largest fetish?

Perfectpeds, don't worry. I'm sure you'll find someone who will take care of you and those beauties. If only I were single.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet fetish is the number one actually. someone posted that up before.. shoe fetish is number two. globally, breats don't rate in the top five.. but in the US.. and some western countries.. breasts fit in the top 5.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I hear, foot fetish is the most common fetish out there. I mean it's pretty common in movies even if it's not thrown right in our face. Using the foot as a sexual attraction that men oblige by when a female sticks it in the males crotch or along their chest. I think it's not so bad, and according to Yahoo answers, most women can't live without a foot fetish guy once they've been with one.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, perfectpeds, put me on your list of first-round qualifiers; single and always looking.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links