Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 52)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You give love a bad name - Bon Jovi

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 Doors Down 'Here By Me'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mob Goes Wild - Clutch

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Headhunter" by Front 242.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Headhunter" by Front 242
Ahhh, haven`t heard that song for years. I loved Front 242 as a kid.
I heard they are still around and producing new albums?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I heard they are still around and producing new albums?

Yep, they're still alive and kickin'. Since 1994 they'd mostly been doing live & re-mix albums, but they did finally release a new album of original material (Pulse) in 2003. They're actually on tour right now which is way cool because they'll be gallivanting through my neck of the woods on November 21st, and I haven't seen them live in concert since back in 1993! They've also got a live DVD out called Catch The Men which features one of the band's 2004 performances in Belgium. They still remain one of the biggest influences on my own music to this day.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Home by Jellyfish
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
face_pedestal
Major Player
Member # 3194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for face_pedestal   Email face_pedestal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pop Goes the Weazel" - by the guy in the ice-cream truck outside.

It's almost October, and there's a guy trying to sell icecream in front of my house with that damn song playing. [Confused]

--------------------
WhiteMalesAnonymous.com - A survival guide for white males living in the U.S.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Volunteers" The Jefferson Airplane
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like that song 'hey now' i think its by crowded house?
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Summer:
i like that song 'hey now' i think its by crowded house?

Hiya Summer. I think you might be thinking of "Don't Dream It's Over". I was just playing the opening riff from that one just the other day when I had the guitar out and was noodling. That's a real nice song! By the way, I could look at that avatar of yours all day long. I think I just might! hehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
"Headhunter" by Front 242.

Calico Jack

Hey! I thought that song was by-> KROCUS.. [Laugh]

You gotta remember those spandex clad guys. [Big Grin]

Oh yea the song in my head

(chorus)I was only dreaming,I was only trying to catch your eye, I was only wishing you would notice me instead you said..GOODByE-> OMD

Awesome song...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops...Krokus...not Krocus...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Hey! I thought that song was by-> KROCUS.. [Laugh]

You gotta remember those spandex clad guys. [Big Grin]

LOL... It's true that Krokus had a song called "Headhunter" on an album of the same name back in 1990, but the Front 242 song is a gloriously different piece of music which first appeared on their Front By Front album in 1988. I've been doing my best to try and forget about Krokus and their spandex, but Eddie Trunk did a guest interview with Mark Storace (lead vocalist of Krokus) earlier this month on Friday Night Rocks, so I haven't been able to escape 'em just yet.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links