Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One After 909" by The Beatles.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT CATCH!!!

I am KICKING myself for not having come up with that one - CRAP! As a note of interest, that song was written (by them) when they were VERY young and LONG before they were famous. It was ironic that they (finally) committed it to wax during the waning "swan song" moments of their existence as a band.

Respectfully,

Ben

[ June 21, 2005, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One Heartbeat" - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One Of These Days" by Paul McCartney.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - I'm assuming you've already heard the killer early version of "One After 909" from '63 that's on the Anthology collection. Good stuff!

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"One Of These Nights" - the Eagles

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"One Fine Day" by Camouflage.

-

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"One More Cup Of Coffee" - Bob Dylan (and this was a GOOD "one")

Respectfully,

Ben

**From the album "Desire", which may have been one of his best (albeit, closest to conventional).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"One Caress" by Depeche Mode.

-

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" - John Lee Hooker

Respectfully,

Ben

*There was a pretty decent remake of this by George Thorogood, some like it even better than the original

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"One Way Out" by The Allman Brothers Band.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

P.S. - The Thorogood version is the only version that ever gets airplay here. I actually enjoy it quite a bit, but I'd love to hear JLH's version thrown in there for good measure every now and again.

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"One Two Many Mornings" - Bob Dylan (again)

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - The "Hard Rain" version of this great song is GREAT.

PSS - I am humbled by your prowess!!!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"One More Chance" by the Pet Shop Boys.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"One Brown Mouse" - Jethro Tull

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - Pet Shop Boys always sounded like Davy Jones to me. First time I heard "West End Girl" (while walking around in a mall) I though Davy Jones had made some kind of comeback.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"One Way Street" by Aerosmith.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - LOL Ben, I can totally see where Neil Tennant might sound a bit like Davy Jones due to that inherent high-pitched vocal nasality of his. Incidentally, I think that the Pet Shop Boys could've made an absolutely killer electro-dance cover version of "Daydream Believer" had they wanted to.

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"One Night At A Time" - George Strait (I LOVE George Strait!)

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - Good call on the Pet Shop Boys and potential cover version of "Daydream Believer". Let's just hope they don't show up in a Brady Bunch episode and try to take Marcia to the dance.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links