Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » last pics of the blue and some requests (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: last pics of the blue and some requests
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok the rest

-  -  -  -
 -
 -

-

i think i got it!!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh yeah!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
torturedsoles
Board Regular
Member # 9122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for torturedsoles   Author's Homepage   Email torturedsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love blue polish - need to get some in my collection!

--------------------
Check out my site at www.freewebs.com/torturedsoles

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as always, love those hose pics. thank you
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the blue too.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're doing great! Nicely done.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What wonderful soles you have.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gotta love the arch, meaty soles, and hosed pics!!! a great deal! thanks for sharing!!..... nice sandal heels there... i like that too!

http://img219.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=44610_sole2_122_120lo.jpg

smooth soles.. my fav!!!!!

of course.. my all-time fav topic.. hosed feet!
http://img18.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=44598_redhosetoes_122_1036lo.jpg

oh yeah!!!

nice tat by the way

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks yall!

rpm i actually think i have a pair of heels you have not seen yet! i will try to get them incorporated in my next post for you.

thanks for the tat compliment. it is actually 1 of 5 that i have. i was a little nervous posting a pic with one of them included because i didn't want to be at a PTA meeting and have someone be like OMG i have seen that tattoo on wus! i totally don't want my betty crocker image blown [Laugh]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
unless you're the only one in town with such a tat... your secret is safe here! besides.. any foot lovin' fella who saw you at PTA would have a great story to share here and would be too nervous to say a word publicly. and you've not posted anything dirty here (unless i missed something) lol!!!!

I'm waiting with anxious nerves to see the new pic! [Big Grin] [Smile]

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
Ok here are the new heels hubby bought me! i TOTALLY love them. Yes i know my feet are pink and puffy i just got done soaking them! let me know what you think!

-  -  -  -  -  -

got a question.. any chance of seeing the full size version of these pics? they do seem very appealing and a full size version would be great to enjoy!

RPM

--------------------

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

hey thanks again for the nice compliments rpm! and no you didn't miss anything lol! the top four pics i reposted on the bottom of page 3 and top of page 4 here in imagevenue so you should be able to click on them and make them bigger. i am adding the last two pictured here. if this is not what you had in mind let me know and i'll email you the originals.

-
 -

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep it up Ophillia - your numbers are climbing!
[Wu]

I like those really sheer shimmery nylons -- shows the foot well and adds a hint of glamour

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love those sheer nude-color nylons!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm loving the pics now being on imagevenue and being able to take a "closer look". You have great looking feet!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links