Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » last pics of the blue and some requests (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: last pics of the blue and some requests
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, now that pic of You wearing the blue polish is fantastic. YESSSSSSSS, me like, me like! Thank you [Big Grin]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the blue!!!! Good choice. More, please!!!!
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Ophillia - very nice color. I have a color similar to that but perhaps a little more green in it. I'm trying to decide purple or teal next.

But I must say - damn girlfriend. Your toes look great in this color. I'm sure it's just that you aren't used to seeing it on yourself.

Always experiment... Remember, you're doing it for a good cause -- that being the members here!

I vote for the teal [Smile]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

The blue rocks so here I am for another look. Sweet! Nice to meet You by the way and welcome to Wu's. We're thrilled to have You here. You have very cute feet. Hope to see some more pics with bright colors on your toes. TYTYTY

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm...great blue polish! [Big Grin]
Not to mention those cute toes! Mmmm...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know I am a wee bit late posting here, but wow....love your choice in strappy heels. They really show off your sexy feet. Fantastic choice!

I am a fan of deep blue polish Myself, and your toes look great in that shade of blue. Sexy!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
Would love to see more poses showing off your soft soles.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ty ty gentlemen and ladies.

PP i vote teal as well!

Britney i will definatly be doing more dark colors but since i have done dark the last two times this next color is going to be lavender i think.

2swift i will get more sole shots for you. now that hubby is on board i can get him to take them! thanks for noticing they are soft i spend a lot of time on them to keep them that way! [Smile]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] Ophillia, you know what that means.. folks are going to flood you with requests!! i'm happy for you that hubby is onboard!!! that must feel good.

thank you for keeping your hose fans happy just like the bare feet fans... and now that he's on board.... this should get good.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok the blue is coming off tommorow so i figured i better get a few requests done.

1. more sole shots (hubbys first photo shoot :-) )

-  -  -

2. White hose with blue polish!
 -  -

3. Slingback heel shot
 -

4. flip flop blue polish

-  -

Did i miss anyone?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ophilia, very nice pics. one request though, can you possibly use imagevenue.com to upload your photos? reason i ask is cause then we can click on them and make them bigger. thanks for the wonderful pics. you have some very sexy toes and i love that tattoo!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ophillia, I am so proud of you. You're coming out of your shell and starting to feel the excitement of your own feet.

That's great that your husband is on board now too! It makes taking pictures much easier.

I'm not in a rush to find a husband, but it sure would be good to have someone else to take the pictures! [Smile]

Oh - and thanks Ophillia for confirming that my next color will be the "teal". I'm planning on doing it this weekend so hopefully I'll also have time to take the pictures and post them! LOL

I'm glad you're enjoying posting here! You are appreciated by many!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those new pics are great, Ophillia! Thanks for posting them!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

thanks for the nice compliments ya'll. as always i love it!

i will look into imageavenue. i get requests for larger pictures so this may be the perfect solution.

i can't wait to see the new color pp! thanks for the nice words! i AM really excited to be posting. [Smile] it feels good to be stepping out of the closet!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ophillia, your new pic set is soooooo yummy!!!!
Nicely done!!!! My favs are the white hose/blue polish and the flip-flop blue polish...MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

this is a test this is only a test!!! trying out imagevenue. [Fingers Crossed]

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links