Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet, Part 2 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet, Part 2
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always a fun day when Ben and crew are involved but any excuse to post Mal pics is a damn fine one. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Always a fun day when Ben and crew are involved but any excuse to post Mal pics is a damn fine one. [Smile]

Hello Adam X -

It was a fun day and a full one. Malory wasn't planning to do photos but she did look pretty good, right on the spot. I'll be doing a proper photo post of her in November for the Wu's site. It will be good.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, i love the closeup of the two girls on the trunk of the car! Super awesome pics! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ben
Great to see the pics that log the events of your foot filled day!
Man, to have a single day filled with the company of such fine young and beautiful ladies i'm sure would be most memorable for us all....especially when they've all been so generous with their feet!
Its great to see Dhyana again and as you've recently mentioned that there is a new set of Malory pics to be done for this site, I absolutly cannot wait! She's a babe! [Thud]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Benji:
Nice, i love the closeup of the two girls on the trunk of the car! Super awesome pics! [Thumbs Up]

Hello Benji -

Those two girls were something else. I've got more photos of them and am thinking about making a separate post specifically about them. There's an interesting story that goes with it, it was a lot of fun.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Hi Ben
Great to see the pics that log the events of your foot filled day!
Man, to have a single day filled with the company of such fine young and beautiful ladies i'm sure would be most memorable for us all....especially when they've all been so generous with their feet!
Its great to see Dhyana again and as you've recently mentioned that there is a new set of Malory pics to be done for this site, I absolutly cannot wait! She's a babe! [Thud]

Hello foot fu**in master -

Yes, Dhyana is always looking good. In fact, she and our footgirls Jessica, Amy and Jenn have almost made a breast man out of me!

The Malory photo set. It's going to be great, really a very good set and (I think) the best ever. Some of my favorite photos of her though, are personal ones that were just snapped casually while we are out goofing around. The photo set we put up in November will be a combination of those type photos along with formal, studio and an effort to show facets of her which we haven't shown before.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't wait to hear the <Navy wives> story, Ben! [Big Grin]
Always a pleasure to see Megan's exquisite feet and... i was (pleasantly) surprised by CJ's! Didn't know her...
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: I was about to forget, silly me... Soft kisses on Malory's soft soles! [Smile] Thanks for sharing, man and... for keep our spirits high! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Antigonas -

CJ is six feet tall and GORGEOUS. She has some of the most delicious Feet I've ever encountered, and she KNOWS how to use them. She's also bold and daring. (True Story) .. the first time we ever talked about feet she actually said "Why don't you give me a foot massage .. with your face?" !!!

One of these days I'll do a dedicated photo post on CJ, it's long overdue.

-

CJ's big, beautiful feet and long toes are about as good as I've come across, anywhere.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:

PS: I was about to forget, silly me... Soft kisses on Malory's soft soles! [Smile] Thanks for sharing, man and... for keep our spirits high! [Thumbs Up]

Oh, by the way .. I'll pass your sentiments on to Malory and her beautiful, perfect feet .. if she ever lets me in her house again. Things went badly last week:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000450

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just read the sad story, Ben... Things like these happens, my friend, it's a sort of lose-lose situation, i'm sure you know what i mean... K, you made a mistake, mixing up the dates and hurt some feelings, but it's not the end of the world, come on! I'm pretty sure Malory will find the way to forgive you, she's too kind not to... [Smile]
PS: Same for Trish, i really don't know her but... gotta be a way to fix the things up! Sensitive people always do that...

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Antigonas -

Things worked out pretty well with Trish (AKA Stacy Papadooski). I'll see how things go with Malory later this week.

By the way, if you haven't seen Trish yet, here's what she looks like:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000868

http://trish.girlswithfeet.com

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

There's no time like the present, Ben, you must know that... Make a phone call or, even better, pay a visit to her. A few beautiful flowers and some swiss chocolate will do the rest for you! [Smile]
PS: Trish... i remember now... the girl with THOSE eyes... glad you two worked out the problem...
Take care! [Smile]

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello antigonas -

I'm going down to Portland for a day or two (leaving shortly). I may call her or even try stopping by after I get back. You're right, there's no time like the present (if you're not a coward).

Trish - yes, some of the most mesmerizing eyes in this world of ours .. and some spectacular feet as well!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawnkemp101
Board Regular
Member # 20633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawnkemp101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yo malory. If u ever need a footrest, hit me up
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links