Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Camping With Girls ..... With Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Camping With Girls ..... With Feet
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL...

No worries Malory! You looked beautiful as ever!

[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Outback, you answered that quick! And by the way I saw all that stuff about the sleeping bag. you might want to rethink that if you knew what my feet are like when I wake up. Like in the horrid picture. haha.

[ September 21, 2005, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben,

I'm curious how you get these girls to hang with you? I'm just curious that's all. Please don't you or any of your girls take offence to the question....

I'm asking as a girl myself. I kind of don't get it. I’m just a tad confused about your roll in the whole foot thing with these girls. You do mention in certain post that you taste their feet....

Are you a boyfriend type guy or is this a business opportunity $$ for the girls??? The girls do make money at the foot parties don't they?

Again Ben .All respect to you and the girls. I'm just a curious GIRL...that’s all

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Outback69 -

I've been working on having a party in a huge RV, in a state park out in Bainbridge Island, something like that. Also thinking about having one on a boat (same place).

That sleeping bag idea though - now that it's planted in my head, I'm really gravitating toward the idea of it all - being in Malory's sleeping bag, head-first. Can you IMAGINE what that would be like by the morning's light???

Oh yeah....Now you have it planted in MY head!

I know I wouldn't wake up until she did!

[Drool]

You know, I just (finally) figured out how to do those quotes - after just a thousand posts in here.

Tony - I think it's planted in both of our heads now and it's becoming a "thing" with me. This is going to bother me, at least until the next camping trip (if there is one).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Malory -

It's funny, but to my eyes you look great in that photograph (in that state) and I think you'll find everybody agrees, if you go back and read all the posts. Sorry about the sleeping bag remarks (lol) but they were heartfelt and I'd stand by them (even though you caught me).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
ACK! I'm so embarrassed they showed a picture of me when I was sleeping! This is horrid I'm going to go down in everyone's eyes....

C'mon now, Malory. The picture is fine and I saw nothing wrong with it. I know ladies always want to look their best and all, but you have to sleep, tiddy yourself up, etc. Any man with some miles in his car (mature and been around the block) with a woman knows this and accepts this as fact. Again, the picture is fine and like I said before, if you look this good in a natural state, you can only go up from this point with some smokin' MAC makeup [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Footman9 -

I couldn't have said it better! You explained it well and I think she'll understand it, coming from you. It's one of those things that seems to be hard for a girl to see the way that we do.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Summer -

Don't give these camping girls a hard time, or I'll post a few photos of you from your Wallingford apartment (remember those?). Just kidding. Nice to see you registered and posting, I hope you find this fun.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HEY SUMMER I didn't know you were a member of this forum. You should come in more often and it's intersting to get your take on other footgirls. By the way your feet are DELICIOUS.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These girls look better at their worst than any of the girls I've ever seen at their best. What a concept and a fun idea. I'd like to see more of this kind of thing and more of Summer in the next one, please.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Pacfootlover -

I think they do look better at their worst (if you can call that worse) than many girls look at their best. I think that's what makes the idea of it all so interesting to me (and perhaps others).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Summer,

Look at you, what a little scorchy girl!! Guess everyone can see who the hot foot sibling is in here!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Summer -

I agree with Malory, you are a SCORCHING little footgirl! Oh yes, maybe you could put something on?

[ April 04, 2006, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hey Summer, Ben was over here a few hours ago. Logged in on my puter, looked at your av & says "Jeeze, should I have given these to her"? TOO FUNNY! I could tell he was excited too, HAHA.

~Malory

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Malory knock it off!

Don't try to egg her on, she doesn't need any encouragement of that kind. You're going to corrupt the poor girl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links