Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Beach Cheerleaders (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beach Cheerleaders
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know what to say about that, Jak... Anyway, one of them turned back while i was shooting and i catched her face, too. Doesn't look so thrilled about this, look for yourself! [Smile]

-

All the best from Romania! [Smile]

PS: That's the one with the killer red pedicure, btw... [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She gave you the "GO TO HELL DIRTY OLD MAN" look! [Laugh]

She needs to get over herself. If you're dressing like that you gotta expect a little extra special attention! Nice feet on the lot of them! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She must have a sixth sense or something, LD, cause i was my doing my job very professional and quiet, like i always do! [Big Grin] Anyway, things like that might happens sometime so you have to get used, i guess...

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mate, they are terrific shots! The girls feet look so soft. Pummiced naturally by the sand. I must get to Romania one of these days!

Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Please come, Craig, you won't regret this! [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links