Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A load of bare feet photos (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A load of bare feet photos
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good job hal. enjoyed every one of those pics

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeeeeoooow!

Great! Many thanks, Hal.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks hal, im loving all the jewelry!!!!
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GREAT SHOTS HAL, I LOVE GIRL IN PINK FLIP FLOPS, WONDERFUL TOES
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent stuff, like always! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some nice ones, Hal. I like your choice of backgrounds. The art with three guys on the wall is very cool. Check out woostercollective.com for some more cool street art, if you like the stuff.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crystal clear photos man. Great post Hal!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't talk.... I'm busy [Jerkoff] .... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brother Hal, you've come through once again with the perfect assortment of beautiful models with near perfect feet. I say near perfect because the only thing that would make it perfect would be if they would all take turns sandwiching my ding ding between all their soles!!!

Sorry for that horrible visual kids...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tunahead22:
Those are some nice ones, Hal. I like your choice of backgrounds. The art with three guys on the wall is very cool. Check out woostercollective.com for some more cool street art, if you like the stuff.

I love how you mentioned Wooster Collective....they just published a book by one of my friends:

http://www.woostercollective.com/2007/07/announcement_new_wooster_on_paper_book_a.html

He`s from Denmark and now lives in my street (in Germany) and we hang out a lot...he`s an amazing artist....kind of like Banksy from the UK. I´m pretty sure he will be big some day.
You should check out his book...not only the art is amazing but also the text/short stories that accompany the book.

I really love street art.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
2 - If you have a soles in front view of that last girl, I'll do a backflip. True... true... I will!
Patrick,

Did you mean a photo like this? Her name is Violacea and she is from Italy. Nice, isn`t she?

Will you post a video of you backflip? [Wink]

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Wow - Hal you always have some of the prettiest models! Where do you find them all???

Thanks a lot, MD. Most of them are just "friends of a friend".

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Brother Hal, you've come through once again with the perfect assortment of beautiful models with near perfect feet. I say near perfect because the only thing that would make it perfect would be if they would all take turns sandwiching my ding ding between all their soles!!!

Sorry for that horrible visual kids...

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Thanks for all the other comments. Glad the pics are so popular.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hal...

Umm... I would, but I think there is a rule about posting bloody and gore in here, right? [Wink] I'd probably take out half the furniture in here trying to do that. Maybe back when I was in 5th grade cause I did stuff like that. Not so much today. LOL!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links