Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » "Perfectpeds" Brand New Pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Perfectpeds" Brand New Pics
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing pics once again ... and as has been said previously .... mmmmmmmm toe prints [Big Grin]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to all of you for the wonderful comments. I know a lot of you really like the blue but it's time to make a change. Don't know to what yet so you'll have to keep watching.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I say red !!! thats the hottest color !!! but whatever color u chose ... your toes will be delicious !!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG - I went for a polish change and the color was this really hot sparkling pink (fuschia). I thought it looked pretty hot! BUT went stocking-less in a new pair of shoes (which will be shown soon in a new post) and it destroyed my polish. Then I broke a nail too! It was the end of the world !!!! LOL

So today I had to spend it trying to do my own polish and it's OK but not great. Wrinkleheaven and I didn't have much time for taking pics but hopefully I'll get a few posted soon.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i ain't holdin' it against you. i'm just glad you come along and post when you can. it's all good!!!!!!!!! even though i have a weakness for red toenails through black hose..... it's all god to me!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmmhh... [Hump]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well.. MMMmmmmmmhhhhh is more than what i'm saying after seeing the new pics [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

You sure know how to flatter a girl! [Smile] Thanks.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

you're welcome.. and beauty needs to be complimented

RPM

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

http://img34.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc950&image=46894_100_2051_123_950lo.jpg

nice pose!!!!

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Delightful pics. The shoes are adorable and the blue polish goes great with the white. Nice work!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

oh i can't wait for the fall.. but in the mean time, a trip down memory lane!

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to offer my assistance as well if you need an opinion when buying new shoes. I'd do anything to get up close with those feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i really enjoyed the pics from your vacation and these don't disappoint either. great toe prints from some very sexy toes.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
oh i can't wait for the fall.. but in the mean time, a trip down memory lane!

Oh RPM - you really went back to my beginnings didn't you to bring this thread to life again. LOL You're a doll.

Wow - and I've got more offers to help with shoes! I'm liking that FtLckr26 - can always use help shoe shopping!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links