Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Stockinged feet in a scrap yard :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stockinged feet in a scrap yard :)
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
simply gorgeous
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dnd3dm
Board Regular
Member # 27956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dnd3dm   Email dnd3dm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must second the observation that the contrast between the scrapyard and Camille's exquisite pantyhosed feet is extremely provocative. [Bow Down]

I also love the fact that she wears gloves and long sleeves, with a skirt and open sandals. For some reason, that combination makes the pics even more of a turn-on. [Drool]

Would love to see more, whenever you get a chance to take some. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Looking for more like this, or my avatar:
 -

Posts: 38 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you guys [Smile]
it's really nice to be back...

Adrian is leaving me next month and going traveling for god only knows how long. I'm going to need a new... 1) photographer; 2) bf; 3) foot slave.... Anyone interested? [Big Grin]

[ February 04, 2008, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Camille ]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome as always, sweetheart. I'll look forward seeing more of your photos with and without nylons...

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was wondering what happened to you, awesome to see you back.... [Big Grin]

Excellent pics [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
thank you guys [Smile]
it's really nice to be back...

Adrian is leaving me next month and going traveling for god only knows how long. I'm going to need a new... 1) photographer; 2) bf; 3) foot slave.... Anyone interested? [Big Grin]

[Thud] (Somebody pinch me, I think I'm dreaming) [Tongue] .....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links