Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » "Outer arches" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Outer arches"
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm not as familiar with outerarches.. but i've seen these around a few times. great in sandals and flats. not really seen much of that in pumps (one of my fav footwear).

the best ones came in my early days.. the girl kept slipping out of her shoes (flats) and you could see both arches.. sexy

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laterals
Board Regular
Member # 27343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laterals   Email Laterals   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Usually feet like this leave a special print after say coming out of the pool, it has a gap between the heel and the front of the sole & toes. Drives me nuts when i see those...

It is'nt always a given that the arch/instep is extreme though, sometimes the arch is low, even though the sun may shine right throug it.

Can't wait til the summer is here!

[ March 27, 2008, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Archguy ]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that just reminds me of summers in my childhood. the girl next door had such outer archs.. and she had a pool.. oh yeah.. i knew whenever she was home..because only her feet left such marks.!!!!! and she was really hot! oh yeah!! those were the days!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links