Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Day In The Life Of Feet, Part 2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: A Day In The Life Of Feet, Part 2
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MALLORY....YOUR FEET IS BEST OF THE BEST OF FEET PICS.....NUMBER ONE!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Oh wow! A day i would just love to have at some point! A day full of beautiful girls with amazing feet! I mean who would not want that!?!
Truly amazing post with gerat pictures and a great story to read! Iam glad that Malory got involved in this, as I have been missing her dearly!
haven't seen pics of her in a long time, but it i very good to know she is well! I just wish i was able to join her for one of those dinners at one point. Sadly i live across the pond, so it would be quite a drive! Anyways, great post Ben! You never dissapoint with your post and this is sure no exception! Great stuff... and greetings to to you!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Hey SWEETNESS (clever huh?) ever get over to the states you can join me for a dinner & feet. I like steak, asparagus, pasta, sushi. Whats Ben's favorite food? anything I cook for him (haha).

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
MALLORY....YOUR FEET IS BEST OF THE BEST OF FEET PICS.....NUMBER ONE!!

Hey Sayonara thanks that's so nice. Have a great day & thanks for the nice compliment.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow totally hot pics Ben of course again my favorites are of Malory nice closeups and can you tell her i said hi.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics Ben !! Love the French pedicure on Megan. You the man, Ben !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Dude, can I be your assistant? WOW! Not only will I get to hang out with all these beautiful babes (Malory is looking FINE!!), I get to learn your how you get so much done in a day. DAMN! You are the luckiest man on this planet. Thanks for the pics, Ben.

Hello Skorpius -

"Luckiest man on the planet" .. the key word there is LUCK. That is at the heart of it all, luck and lots of it. Sure, you can be an assistant, come on out to Seattle but get plenty of babysitting experience before you get on that bus!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow totally hot pics Ben of course again my favorites are of Malory nice closeups and can you tell her i said hi.

Hello Cain -

Thanks, I'll tell Malory you said Hello and I know she'll have something to say as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great pics Ben !! Love the French pedicure on Megan. You the man, Ben !!

Hello Tadpole In A Jar -

That french pedicure is a specailty of Megan. She really loves that look and has cultivated it for her feet. She says it's "sexy" .. which I find interesting.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You keep us wanting more, Ben. Good stuff. I haven't seen much of Stephanie. [Thumbs Up] Is she still apart of your crew? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Footman9 -

Yes, Stephanie is a huge part of us. I just saw her this morning, in fact, and generally see her at least once a week.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
How about a few hundred more pics of Megan?! I'd love to see a full-on top shot of her feet.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:

HI CAIN! Thanks so much, I'm here to say Hi back & hope you're having a really nice week.

~Malory

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, that 1st pic is astonishing. Surprising and alluring.

Then, of course, there's Malory.

Awesome pix of awesome ladies.

Thank you so much (as usual) for sharing, and please thank all the girls for us.

Now, please excuse me. I must poke my eyes out with a ceremonial stick. 'cause is aint gonna see nothing better than those feet.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Craigy boy -

That first photograph .. I was trying to get Lindsey up and awake; she props herself up, pulls that big beautiful foot up to her face and says "hey I got morning feet"! All I could say was Good GRIEF! I loved her funny expression as well.

Malory .. she wasn't in the plan for that day. The fact that I ended up staying with her for Monopoly says a lot because I was looking forward to my proper meal at the Bonefish Grill for weeks, it was a big deal for me. It's situations like this that make you love these girls, even more than you thought you already did.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
How about a few hundred more pics of Megan?! I'd love to see a full-on top shot of her feet.

I've got a lot of photos and video footage on Megan. When time allows I'll post more of her. We'll be getting together one day next week as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links