Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Camping With Girls ..... With Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Camping With Girls ..... With Feet
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
girls are still gorgeous in whatever they are wearing.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

Good post. I sometimes think girls pay too much attention on trying to look perfect when we actually like to see them looking like a normal girl! This is why I try to shoot some of the "foot celebrities" when I can, in a girl next door look. Nothing too fake, just being real. It adds an element to it. I like this behind the scenes/out takes thing. I actually snap a few photos of the girls cleaning up their feet (after food shoots and such) or just chilling at times to post in my columns or whatever.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Lou -

You've got a great point about the "natural" look of a girl. It pretty much sums up the whole point of this post. I look at these girls in their most unguarded state and see something so beautiful.

These three, in particular look so good in my eyes even without trying, or doing anything special, it's that undeniable "glow" or "efervesence"; and you can only go up from there.

The comic book thing. Thank you for volunteering your services on that, you'll be the very FIRST person they call - as long as you can stand the prospect of spending all that time with beautiful barefoot girls, collecting background info and inspiration, etc.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WoW! What a post!

Three naturally beautiful young women getting back to nature....

Maybe you need to have a special camp-out edition of the "foot nights"?

As long as I can dive head-first into Malory's sleeping bag! LOL She'd be guaranteed warm toes all night!

[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those gals are stunning no matter how they camera ready they are.

That's my kind of camping.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Patrick -

I like out-takes a lot for what they reveal. I've actually got about two or three hours worth of out-takes on video - and if I ever get into the editing and (finally) start selling videos and clips, I will eventually make a collection of out-takes available. I've also got hundreds of photos that I consider to be Out-takes and may apportion a special spot on the site for them someday.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Outback69 -

Haven't seen you in here for awhile! Yes, getting back to nature with beautiful footgirls. It's a great life we lead and these little things make it all the better.

It's funny but I actually have thought about some kind of outdoor-related foot party of some kind. I can also say that I wouldn't mind spending the night (head-first) in Malory's sleeping bag as well. I can barely stand to even think of that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben,

Yeah, I've been in bed most of last week with a *^%^ ear infection...

I think that the outdoor foot party would be awesome! It would probably fulfill ALOT of the fantasies of guys who like their feet with a little dirt on them....

Tony

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All cute pics. But, even when not posing, very sexy. All the girls are lovely.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Outback69 -

I've been working on having a party in a huge RV, in a state park out in Bainbridge Island, something like that. Also thinking about having one on a boat (same place).

That sleeping bag idea though - now that it's planted in my head, I'm really gravitating toward the idea of it all - being in Malory's sleeping bag, head-first. Can you IMAGINE what that would be like by the morning's light???

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, how many of these girls get to experience the big Del Amitri Salami??? "I gotsta know!"

[Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Craigy Boy -

That's the whole key to it all and what I think is most remarkable; that these girls can look as good as they do, "even when not posing".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Adam X -

They are, and it's my kind of camp out as well. I like your phrase "camera ready", it's one I use sometimes and I guess that's how I'd best describe girls like this - camera ready, even when at their worst.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Outback69 -

I've been working on having a party in a huge RV, in a state park out in Bainbridge Island, something like that. Also thinking about having one on a boat (same place).

That sleeping bag idea though - now that it's planted in my head, I'm really gravitating toward the idea of it all - being in Malory's sleeping bag, head-first. Can you IMAGINE what that would be like by the morning's light???

Oh yeah....Now you have it planted in MY head!

I know I wouldn't wake up until she did!

[Drool]

--------------------
 -

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ACK! I'm so embarrassed they showed a picture of me when I was sleeping! This is horrid I'm going to go down in everyone's eyes. But the camping trip was fun and I still love all the nice compliments.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links