Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics, Ben. Malory's beauty is well captured. I agree with the choice of good even lighting for the shoot. Too many glamour photo-artists get too creative with the lighting and forget the subject of desire. I am in love with Malory's beautiful, lovable feet, not the shadow on the wall.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are simply gorgeous!!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm gonna dream tonight of your feet on my face. You know that, dont you? lol

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Great pics, Ben. Malory's beauty is well captured. I agree with the choice of good even lighting for the shoot. Too many glamour photo-artists get too creative with the lighting and forget the subject of desire. I am in love with Malory's beautiful, lovable feet, not the shadow on the wall.

Hello markn - Thank you for the kind words. One thing is certain, I won't be forgetting the subject's desire (not when Malory is that subject)!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sweetfeetntoes:
Mallory's insteps drive me wild!

Hello sweetfeetntoes - Malory's going to love this comment; the insteps (and arches) are parts of her feet that she is particularly proud of.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
add me to the list for that compliment.. i'm hooked as is!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Leopold:
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Craigy Boy if you were here right now, I'd plant both of my feet squrely in your face!

~Malory

I am here if this man is not willing too Malory ! I am addicted to your delectable feet ! Don't you ever wear high heels ??
[Big Grin]

Leopold I totally LOVE heels! I wear them all the time. I also wear flip flops year round so those are my 2 favorite types of footwear.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sweetfeetntoes:
Mallory's insteps drive me wild!

Thanks, I don't get many compliments on my insteps seems like its a part of the foot that gets overlooked sometimes.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Her feet are simply gorgeous!!!

Thanks spartanguy I always love your comments and posts!

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
I'm gonna dream tonight of your feet on my face. You know that, dont you? lol

Craigy boy you can have my sweet size 9 feet in your face anytime!

-

~Malory

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MALORY..LIKE WEAR FLIP FLOPS?...I LIKE SEE WELL WORN FLIP FLOPS WITH TOE PRINTS, YOU WEAR OLD NAVY WHITE FLIPS OR CLASSIC SIMPLY FLIP FLOPS?...I WANT SNIFF YOUR DELICIOUS SMELLY
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think i very may well pass out now.

Ben & Malory - You two rule!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
with utmost respect.. and if i'm off-line.. please tell me..

i want to post a picture of an instep that reminds me of why I like the view.

it's not the most perfect example.. just one I took and remembered i took... of a dear friend

Malory.. it's a pic similar to this one that I would love to see you do one day.. but.. when you have time.

but.. Ben.. if me posting a pic here is a problem.. drop me a line.. i'll take it off. I'll do that when I come back from my small trip.

hopefully.. this won't offend anyone (Ben or Malory)

RPM

p.s. Ben, Malory.. if this is a real issue that bugs you... and i'm not back to handle it.. i won't be the least offended if you ask the mods to remove my pic. so.. don't worry about me. just that this pic.. plus.. your instep (Malory).. would make wonderful pic. i mean this in top honors!!!
 -

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hi! I actually think thats an attractive view of a foot. I'm a little biased becuase for me i think it's the best view.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
MALORY..LIKE WEAR FLIP FLOPS?...I LIKE SEE WELL WORN FLIP FLOPS WITH TOE PRINTS, YOU WEAR OLD NAVY WHITE FLIPS OR CLASSIC SIMPLY FLIP FLOPS?...I WANT SNIFF YOUR DELICIOUS SMELLY

Hi Sayonara, I'll see if I can get Ben to post pics of my flip flops for you. I think he's done a few before, not sure.

~Malory

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links