Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » LuckyAndre - Nory

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LuckyAndre - Nory
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Was going thru my old stash, found some pics of Nory who I took some shots of her everloving long toes in her SUV, that were NEVER posted. I actually met her at a red light in the South Bronx while taking a break. Gave her the sales pitch about her toes and photos, bla bla bla. She accepted. You can see her video clips over in the A.N.A. Foot Video Store at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18008

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is...the sexiest pedicure that I've ever seen...0__0

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn! Pretty long Toes! Sexy shape. Sexy nail beds! [Drool]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pretty hawt, id say
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
super long toes, and colorful nails

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady_foot_lover
BANNED
Member # 27760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady_foot_lover   Author's Homepage   Email lady_foot_lover       Edit/Delete Post 
These pictures are "DRIVING" me crazy

--------------------
Michael

Posts: 125 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

I guess you could say, "her toes go a LONG way" ge ge ge!

--------------------
 -

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links