Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » LuckyAndre - Chelsea Nylons (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LuckyAndre - Chelsea Nylons
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Nylon fellas, I did this one for you. This woman I know who USUALLY wears open sandals all the time, now has a job where she HAS to wear closed shoes. I pressed and pressed for her to do some photos for me and she always had an excuse, "My nails aren't done", "My hose have runs," etc. I told her don't worry about all that, the guys will love it either way. This day I caught up with her and she was saying, "My feet reek right now." Yet another excuse. But I told her wait till everyone leaves, go into the other room and get those shoes off for me. Well gentlemen, the part about her feet "reeking" was so true. I mean Im talking serious, CHEESEY DORITOS type smelling. But I still shot these anyway, FOR YOU GUYS....
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -

Of course I had to get MY NOSE IN THERE, lol. Her video of this Nylon and Toe Wiggling will be posted at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18008

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah Nylons cant get enough.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andre' dude, that is soooo HOT. [Jerkoff]
RPM is going to love these.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and RPM does love these! totally!!!!!! you luckybastart!!!!!!!!!! absolutely great closeups!!! you'r eso living up to your name man!!! i tell you.. i do envie you at times!

today i was thinking of you. saw someone at work that i don't really know. she waved at me.. and i waved back.. looked down and saw she had a great pair of hose on with her shoes.. and all i could thing was two things.. 1-luckybandre would so get those feet on camera.. and 2-gosh... i wish i could get her on camera. but sadly.. she works in a department that i don't know and couldn't follow to.

back on topic.. wow!!! that's hot.. real hot!!! really hot!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Thanks so much RPM!

--------------------
 -

nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Andre thanks firstlyfor the fantastic pics of some fantastic nylon feet.

Second thanks for taking a hit for team by getting those pics even though her feet reeked!!!

Your the man!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bro.. You know ol' S_S LOVES your work! [Cheers]

So have you relocated to Florida? Are you no longer in the Boogie Down Bx?

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

nylonfootlovermuk, with toes like hers, I dont mind taking one for the team.

Sole_Solution , yes Im down here for now, doing my thing. I still have ties to NYC and the Bronx

--------------------
 -

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice post. Your screen name is true in this case..Lucky Andre! Thanks for the post.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm glad you took one for the team!!! appreciate it much!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

The clip is now available http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18008

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bro, smelly nyloned feet! Awesome!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That 'ain't taking one for the team; that's a home run !! [Wu]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Damn, you guys are awesome....And I TOLD her that you guys would like this, but she didnt understand about her nails not done and stinky nylons. I said I want the feet right outta the shoes, and lets do it!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links