Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Leona – Barefoot double trouble!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leona – Barefoot double trouble!
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again foot fans!

Here is our latest update for Teen Feet Dreams 2 GREAT videos of the lovely Leona!

Screencaps below :

-

-

-

-

So we were cruising through the files and folders of Teen Feet Dreams and came across some videos of Leona that we hadn’t released yet. You may remember the sets from a while back but the video that goes along with these is a whole new story as I feel it gives you a nice look into Leona’s shining personality and awesome nature.

Plus there is that little fact that in the first video she shows those pesky little gummy bears who’s boss, stomping them between her toes before nibbling at them to finish them off. Then in part two Leona wanted to show us how she applies lotion onto her legs with her feet, massaging it in expertly just like she has apparently been doing for years! Now that is talent.

Altogether, almost 10 minutes of you and Leona....

Until next week,

Phil & Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Leona is beautiful. I love her feet. Thanks, Phil!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's a hottie! Great feet and legs. Wish those lotion shots were a bit clearer.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is lovely! Thanks Tony and Phil!!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
She's a hottie! Great feet and legs. Wish those lotion shots were a bit clearer.

I hear ya...I wasn't happy either with the quality after we did this vid so I went out and bought an HD camera so that the next vids would be way better and they are!

Hehe...now we can shoot feet in HD! [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shit i whanna i whanna be in the hotel room wit her [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links