Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » The CUM ON SOLES thread! (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: The CUM ON SOLES thread!
Ambers hot feet
Board Regular
Member # 27607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ambers hot feet   Author's Homepage   Email Ambers hot feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you guys like our contribution.
We love footjobs, hot cum on her soft, sensitive soles! That's heaven!

-  -

[ May 14, 2008, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A load Nonni took last night:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm loving these last 2 shots of Nonni! That was the pose I was talking about. Soles out, cum on her feet and her looking right at us. She looks like she's telling us, without saying a word, that we better clean up this mess. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonni is hot, and she has great feet. Thanks, pat.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm loving these last 2 shots of Nonni! That was the pose I was talking about. Soles out, cum on her feet and her looking right at us. She looks like she's telling us, without saying a word, that we better clean up this mess. [Wink]

Patrick

Thanks sir. I took them with you in mind. Nonni wasn't expecting me to ask her to flip over for the pics so that explains her expression ha
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my friend, you nailed the pose down and her look just made it even better. Like I said, it looks like she's telling us we better clean it up "somehow," or else. [Mmm]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I just lost it on this page. All of the creamy goodness on great feet. I wish I could be everyones clean up bitch.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This si a freaking awesome thread. This is hours worth of "personal" time.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more pic from the weekend!
 -
Also if anyone wants a link for a clip of me shooting over my girls soles please PM me.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot pics!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

here's a quick sample clip of me doing what I love to Nonni's soles

NOT WORK SAFE

http://www.youfootfetish.com/view_video.php?viewkey=754953b57a32e2841bda

GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fatpat:
here's a quick sample clip of me doing what I love to Nonni's soles

NOT WORK SAFE

http://www.youfootfetish.com/view_video.php?viewkey=754953b57a32e2841bda

this is so hot!!!
love her soles [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new update for u guys!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
A new update for u guys!

-  -  -  -

Nice!
post more please [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is how we roll at Wu Feet Links. This is thread is [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links