Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Jody's Feet N Face (Size 9.5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jody's Feet N Face (Size 9.5)
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Jody (5'10", size 9.5) contacted me to see if I could use a long slender soled model. And I was simply stunned by her high arches and perfect shape of her feet!

I had to hire her and boy do her soles show how perfect her feet are. Jody is a true hottie too with the sweetest personality and great body and face to go with.

Believe me, I'd definitely like to give her shapely soles the high hard one (firmly against those smooth soles and arches), but she only does solo shoots [Cry]

...However, that can't stop our hands from pretending that they are her feet [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Fire up those lid openers boys!!! It's time to buy stock in K-Y!! YUM YUM, SNIFFY SNIFFY, STIFFY STIFFY!!!

Clip (10.4 MB):
 -

Preview Pic:
 -

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent! I like the taller girls with well proportioned feet. A very nice looking model Tyler!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philliam
Major Player
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philliam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much,that is the ultimate looking feet!!You're the best!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful model with awesome soles. Any chance to see her toes (top view)?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
^ definitely Hal I did film some of her toes here and there (bottoms and tops) and in other scenes as well.

I have to admit, I am mostly a soles guy rather than tops, but i do like it on occasion.

Glad you guys like her [Smile] She's kept asking me to hire her again, LOL

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
...contacted me to see if I could use a long slender soled model. And I was simply stunned by her high arches and perfect shape of her feet!

I've always loved tall, slender girls.

quote:
Jody is a true hottie too with the sweetest personality and great body and face to go with.
Amen, bro, Amen. She's fabulous looking. [/QUOTE]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow you were smart not to turn her down. I've seen lots of tall girls that have less than desirable feet. She's an exception.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
huh, a celebrity. That's Jody from jodylove.com
She does a whole lot more than just feet on her site [Smile] Actually a lot of her sets include good barefoot shots.

She also does custom shoots, she did a foot shoot for me several months ago. Good quality and you can download finished product from her server space.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links