Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » ME FEETS and More (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ME FEETS and More
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics.. I like the one where you are sitting on the kitchen board. Leaves space for imagination!

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sasha:
[QB] Ignore the web site name O'Sasha.com. My new site will be called LeSultrySasha.com

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just got home from work. I slipped off my sheer hose and pulled my warm moist tootsies out of my sexy leather pumps.

Well, LICK THEM SUCKERS [Big Grin] [Tongue]

-

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes ma'am !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmm, wish I could

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] [Eek!] My goodness, Sasha ... li'l hot wax paraffin is good for tired tootsies [Jerkoff] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I just got home from work. I slipped off my sheer hose and pulled my warm moist tootsies out of my sexy leather pumps.

Well, LICK THEM SUCKERS [Big Grin] [Tongue]

Yes Ma'am!
What an amazing picture! Just something about those lovely toes right in your face with your nice skin tone and the sheer hose laying on the floor behind you and the heels!

Just wow [Drool]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!
You're back! and it's sooooo good to see you on the forum again!
I can't wait to see your new material.
I better get another spare hard drive! [Wink]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I bet some of you naughty foot huffers have wanted to un-zip that chick who always wears sexy shoes/boots in your office and see what see has cooking inside, don't you??? [Jerkoff]

Sniff it baby, sniff it [Evil Grin]

-

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're lovely pictures Sasha you're feet are
gorgeous. The first two photos you posted doesn't
show up though.

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UUAAAUUU SASHA...I LIKE!! YOU ARE A GODESS FEET!! I MISS YOUR DELICIOUS FEET IN WORN WHITE FLIP FLOPS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sasha, I would love to sniff your sweaty nyloned feet just as they were coming out of those patent leather boots......
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links