Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Ferrari Feet!!! *****UPDATED AFTER BRAZIL******* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ferrari Feet!!! *****UPDATED AFTER BRAZIL*******
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
So sorry Wing-Washer. I just got so excited after watching Kimi win this mornign I had to post these.

No problem - it was worth it to see your beautiful feet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But you never said what you thoguht of my pictures.... [Confused]

I liked 'em, especially incorporating the badge and the little models, which, beacuse they're genuine Ferrari merchandise automatically makes them overpriced by ten-fold [Big Grin] .
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
quote:
But you never said what you thoguht of my pictures.... [Confused]

I liked 'em, especially incorporating the badge and the little models, which, beacuse they're genuine Ferrari merchandise automatically makes them overpriced by ten-fold [Big Grin] .
Actually they are Formula 1 Hot Wheels put out by Mattel a few years ago.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In honor of Kimi's new world title I had to post these!!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catafal
Loyal Member
Member # 23681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catafal   Email catafal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go Alonso! Fuck Mc Laren!
And your feet are lovely.

Posts: 77 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot cars- hot feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by catafal:
Go Alonso! Fuck Mc Laren!
And your feet are lovely.

Not an Alonso fan, but I also say F%#k McLaren!!!!!
And thank you!
[Big Grin]

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely gorgeous as always Eliza!!!

It's friggin' awesome that Kimi got his long-overdue first WDC!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Louis and Fernando are going to place 1 and 2 in the driver's championship since they screwed up with the constructor's championship.

Just what was it Louis and Fernando were going to do??????
catafal
Loyal Member
Member # 23681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catafal   Email catafal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eliza, you know we are not Ferrari fans here at Spain, but we celebrated Kimi's championship, he deserves... Maybe Alonso is there one day. By the way, let me adore your wonderful feet, so gorgeus...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Call-me old-fashioned but i so miss my Eddie Irvine! [Tongue]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: I was about to forget the essential here... lovely feet, thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Absolutely gorgeous as always Eliza!!!

It's friggin' awesome that Kimi got his long-overdue first WDC!

Thanks Wing-Washer!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links