Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » The Hottest Latina Foot Model Ever! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Hottest Latina Foot Model Ever!
darkwargreymon
Board Regular
Member # 19675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkwargreymon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I lived in el salvador for many years, but I don`t think the feet there are all that pretty. No girl has ever showed me her soles [Cry]

[ July 05, 2007, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: darkwargreymon ]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah!! Mariana is from El Salvador and her feet are beautiful. I frequent a small town in El Salvador call "IZALCO" this is about 35 to 40 miles East of San Salvador, the capital; During and soon after the war, many, many people moved to the east and let me tell you, there are thousands upon thousands of beautiful, gorgeous ladies in this country. I have seen many ladies in sandals walking the streets, next time I go there! I will take some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Oh yeah, my folks are Salvadorans and so am I...

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok ok may as well add my two cents, [Mmm] i have been in lust for mariannas' sexy toes for quite a while now and toes dont get much sexier than hers, she has a weekly post at "great feet" in the contribution section, always love her posts,and her friends regina and marisable are equally as hot, man i loves me some latina sole
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links