Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Requested by slingbacklover ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Requested by slingbacklover ...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Mason ... kiss**

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
HURT ME AGAIN PLEASE... [Smile]

** bends iluvfeet4me over for a flip-flop spanking **

[Nana]

Are you frickin kidding me....LIKE IT!!!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NO i am NOT kidding ... and YOU BETTER!! ha ha ha

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um yes I do....!!! [Smile]

I would really like that..

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Well good - DEAL then - you bare assed ... me with flip flop [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Mommie,
I love what you did with your toes! They look great! Seeing you flex your arch in those shoes and show of those cute toes is very sexy!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of the sexiest sets of all time. Simply Breathtaking.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
misho1
Loyal Member
Member # 15224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for misho1   Email misho1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
every thing in your feet is speacial
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These shots are sweeeeeeeeeeet [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cummyfootlicker
Board Regular
Member # 20667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummyfootlicker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hottest pics of delicious feet and shoes I've seen in a long time!!! Stroking to your sexy feet is like therapy Mommie, I need some every day.... would love to see you wearing cut off jean shorts (very short of course) to show off those sexy legs and a pair of black mules on those pretty feet. I'm ready to cum again just thinking about it...
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy & elegant.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG this brings me back to the days when I was a shoe salesman at a mostly women's shoe store. Sling backs were the best since the women would always want me to check the sling part and their heels to see if everything looks right back there. 50% of the time I'd have to adjust it for them and tell them that they look great (compliments = guaranteed sale).

Thank you very much Mommie Dearest for bringing that memory back!!!

Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Babe, thanks for posting those beautiful sexy feey. Gave me instant "WOOD" [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Thanks guys [Woot]
All of you!!

--------------------

-

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the pedicure is remarkable. very nice, very hot!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links