Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » **UPDATED 6-25-07** Beach Candids (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: **UPDATED 6-25-07** Beach Candids
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie you are killing, lol. love the pic. Call me
so we can set up a photo shoot soon. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice MD. [Drool] Thank you. I look forward to more shots of your beautiful soles.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie is truly the greatest.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetanytime
Major Player
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetanytime   Email feetanytime   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovely soles md !!!! - thanks
Posts: 107 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie gets sneaky with the foot cam...shweeeet! Great shots.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply amazing once again, thanks Mommie! [Kiss]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wrinkled soles are truly a feast to my eyes! [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie, you have beautiful feet!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the pics you posted were awesome Mommie Dearest!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That one laying on your stomach, soles up to the camera still gets me everytime. You are a total Goddess.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawnsugarfeet
Board Regular
Member # 23425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawnsugarfeet   Email dawnsugarfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi Question you obviously are a mother ?
me and my wife are both into female feet I have lots of photos of her feet I don't know what will become of them some day whren were gone but we have a son and I often think of how it secretly turns me on to think of him having this collection for his viewing pleasure as he grows have you ever had the same thoughts?
you are my newly discovered favorite amature feet model

Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sugarfeet:
hi Question you obviously are a mother ?
me and my wife are both into female feet I have lots of photos of her feet I don't know what will become of them some day whren were gone but we have a son and I often think of how it secretly turns me on to think of him having this collection for his viewing pleasure as he grows have you ever had the same thoughts?
you are my newly discovered favorite amature feet model

Ok - I have two thoughts that come to mind ... the first being WOW ... the 2nd is ummmm well, I dont know how I feel about that scenario ... her son would be using pics of his mother's feet??

**girl scratches head**

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beach candids I took on 6-23-07

-

-

-

-

-

-

I love it when they think I am taking pictures of the seashore ... lol [Tongue]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the pics of the beach feet! But honestly, I love the pics of your own feet best! [Drool] The way you pose them.....especially in that second set you posted!! [Hump] Perfect!

As far as the first set, with your feet on the dashboard....I wouldnt be able to back out of the driveway without running into something!
I'm gonna go check out your pics again, maybe I can come to a conclusion about how sexy your feet are [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
Thanks again!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow you took those pics yourself...hmmm im shocked!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links