Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » 18 y/o Amy... Wants your opinions of her future as a foot model. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 18 y/o Amy... Wants your opinions of her future as a foot model.
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Gonna be honest here....there's not enough of her feet to see to give an opinion or not. Any chance we could see a few more angles ?

I agree. We need more pics to see from different angles, but look promising.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robertkul
Member # 22060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robertkul   Email robertkul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute feet. Youthfull and petite. Not alot of shape in the arch it seems but has very soft looking and has even shaped toes. she could definitly be a foot model. I would love to see more of her feet and her face or body too.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any more pics? face pics?

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love her soles!!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has a future, but if she wants to make money she's going to have to show her face too. That's cool that she approached you instead of the other way around. I'd go mad if a girl volunteered for me. Any takers? :-)

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali#1
Board Regular
Member # 22858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ali#1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
She has great feet and soles. In my opinion, at least a 9, minimum. Tell her to go for it with being a foot model.

Mitch

whats the obsession with big feet i mean... its not like people moan about the size of people penis;s because its how you use it... So surely its how we use our feet... not how big they are?

--------------------
Ali <3 Robin

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Gonna be honest here....there's not enough of her feet to see to give an opinion or not. Any chance we could see a few more angles ?

I agree. We need more pics to see from different angles, but look promising.
I also agree with them, we would like to see more pics, closeups, tops, etc.. but, yeah, looks promising, I think she will do great.

Also, chipped toe nails are great, at least in my book. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ali#1:

whats the obsession with big feet i mean... its not like people moan about the size of people penis;s because its how you use it... So surely its how we use our feet... not how big they are?

That is not true at all. Some guys like big feet, some like small feet. I don't think it has to do with how you use them or what size they are. It has to do with personal likes and dislikes.

(And about the penis remark, I also disagree. There is such a thing as too small. [Wink] )

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links