Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » VERY NICE PHOTOS FOR U !!! feet... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: VERY NICE PHOTOS FOR U !!! feet...
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
quote:
Originally posted by vito938:
did nothing for me. nice try though

Are u that same little kid on the other board by the name of vito how posts [Eek!] on every reply?
I'm sure thats the same vito! The vito from the mousepad always likes to go out of his way to say he doesnt like my pictures..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
I'm sure thats the same vito! The vito from the mousepad always likes to go out of his way to say he doesnt like my pictures..

Did you turn him down when he asked you out, or did you just beat him up and steal his wallet? Oh, and absolutely lovely, lickable feet, by the way.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:

Did you turn him down when he asked you out, or did you just beat him up and steal his wallet? Oh, and absolutely lovely, lickable feet, by the way.
Thanks Salvy_Mic! It's funny you should ask if I turned him down on a date.. LOL.. I kind of get the feeling that in real life he doenst get much action so seeing a girl like me reminds him of what he really is and what he is really worth. I totally believe that someone who goes out of their way to say something negative it really reflects a low self esteem or a lack of character... What ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?" I guess some people don't care if they hurt someone elses feelings because they just don't have any self respect.

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhaya
Board Regular
Member # 20523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jhaya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love your feet Britney!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by jhaya:
I love your feet Britney!!

'

And I love you!!

--------------------

-

Cheeto
Board Regular
Member # 2653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeto   Email Cheeto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do have to say they are some nice peds long time buyer here
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheeto
Board Regular
Member # 2653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheeto   Email Cheeto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have bought seldom clips and videos from her she does it 4 me thanks Brit
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I luv ur pics Brit! and u can b sure i busted one out 4 u! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

wow, thanks footboy and cheeto I love it that you guys are so supportive of me it means allot!

--------------------

-

ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footboy$:
I luv ur pics Brit! and u can b sure i busted one out 4 u! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Laugh] I have been for a few years now. She has amazing soles. I'm just glad i don't have to smell them. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vito938
BANNED
Member # 20478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vito938         Edit/Delete Post 
hey sinnister, no thats not me. im sure there is more than one vito on these boards. oh and by the way im not a little kid. so take it easy bud!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your feet are so sexy Britt,i cant help but crack an instant woody over your awsome,soft,suckable soles!dont worry,ive busted more than one out over your sesational feet! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
first off brit...you do it everytime! There is no improving on perfection! And as for our "little" friend vito...if your "not a little kid" as you say...THEN GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE ONE!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it should be against the law to be as cute as you are. thanks for the pics [Smile]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Thanks Solelover99 for the more than kind words you know I love to hear about my boys letting loose to my images!

Bluetoelover, Thanks for standing up for me and throwing such high praise around it really feels nice.

RJ82, I hope I don't go to jail for being this cute! hehehe.. Thanks babe..

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links