Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Wife's Beautiful Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Wife's Beautiful Feet
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice, love the flip-flop pictures
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats awwweeesooomeee!! 7 a special thank u to the lady who said YES to share those pics with us - can't wait to see more soon - try some with diffrent nail paint perhaps-bright red & french
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing her sexy feet with me. The pictures are awesome. I really love her toes.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy feet and her legs are great too. You are a very lucky guy. She has CFM feet. Does she tease in public? My wife does and it is really HOT!! I Love seeing other guys notice her feet and legs.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
She has some graceful curves to her arches and very aristocratic long toes! She also knows how to pose her legs and feet like a professional model! You're a lucky fellow that's for damn sure!

Totally agree. She's smokin' hot. Reminds me alot of my wife's feet too!.

Loved many of the poses, the foot jewelry and especially the flip-flop and car wash pics. Very beautiful and sexy.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by deadbeatrec:
post them here

Yeah, the one disadvantage to posting them on Webshots, is that they've gone to a FLash player that will download them only in webshots format, so you have to have that installed in order to view them. Fortunately I do, I've used that for my screensaver for several years now, but others may not want to go to the trouble. It also only allows 5 downloads a day unless you have a premium membership.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. great post, perfect feet , nice H.Q pics. nice variety of poses and angles , perfect post, thanks
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are everything you said they were. I love her long toes, and her sexy pedicures. Thanks for sharing!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing soles.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife is blessed with gorgeous feet. You are a lucky man. Enjoy and keep posting pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again, My friends....

We have added another album to Our webshots page for all to enjoy her lovely sexy feet. I know there has been one comment to post the pictures directly here, but they are too large for that it would seem. I am working in it, but for now it will have to remain on the webshots page. I hope all are able to view them at your pleasure.

Thank you again for all of your compliments to her. She truly appreciates them and is even coming up with new ideas for pictures too. She loves to read your compliments so please keep posting. We hope you enjoy the latest addition.

Regards,
2swift

http://community.webshots.com/user/mace17

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
U are a truly lucky man very nice images keep sending

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are some of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife's feet are absolutely beautiful. I love her lovely toes. Her soles look so soft. She's a foot goddess. Thnaks for sharing her lovely feet with me.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again, Everyone...

We have added another album to Our webshots page. She thought you would love to see her feet bare and wearing her sexy clear heels. She loves to tease Me in these shoes. So please check them out, and enjoy them. She loves to read your comments and posts daily, so show her the love, My friends.

On a preview note...We took some new pictures the other day, ones that were her idea and she was so excited to do them for you all. They should be posted in the next few days, so We will let you know. Thank you again, and enjoy.

Regards,
2swift

http://community.webshots.com/user/mace17

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links