Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » red polish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: red polish
flipflopprincess
Board Regular
Member # 25549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipflopprincess   Author's Homepage   Email flipflopprincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok guys ghost painted my toenails for me. this was his first time so he tried to do a good job. he also took these pics as well.
redpolish1
redpolish2
redpolish3
redpolish4
redpolish5

--------------------
Sweet Feet Dreams
www.fetishave.ning.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell him to drink a little less coffee before he paints your toenails. :-) But love the color!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Tell him to drink a little less coffee before he paints your toenails. :-) But love the color!

lol...nothing a little polish remover and a Q-tip can't take care of. cool color anyway.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lmfao, wow....yeah.. you need to fix that, lol
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipflopprincess
Board Regular
Member # 25549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipflopprincess   Author's Homepage   Email flipflopprincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
guys give him a break...honestly it's not that bad and i fixed it...my nails were still wet when we were taking pictures so i just let them dry....besides i didn't think this was a nail polish critique forum...

--------------------
Sweet Feet Dreams
www.fetishave.ning.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very very very nice
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey if that was his first try - well i guess he was a little distracted !

i feel for the guy - the first time i painted a girls toes i couldnt wait for them to be dry so that i could get them into my mouth !

sexy toes & great color.

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Folks, I have polished many toenails in my life and have always made a mess of it. How can anyone expect a foot nut to polish nails and not get nervous and excited, thus messing them up. The only thing missing in the pics are flip flops, my favorite shoe!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the crimson those feet look so lickably soft!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your toenails look absolutely LOVELY! OMG, for his first time I think he did a wonderful job. Just tell him to pour a small amount of remover into the remover cap and dip a q-tip in it and carefully remove the excess from around your nails. a little practice and he'll be great! Sounds like you have a pedicure boy now, Princess. The hot red polish is simply the best!! Thank you for posting.

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links