Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Clip of my g/f giving me footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clip of my g/f giving me footjob
NylonNecter
Board Regular
Member # 24388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NylonNecter   Email NylonNecter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,

Just finally got around to setting up our clip store. Here's the deal, my g/f has a nice pair of sexy size 7 feet and i obviously love them. She is very open & Co-operative with my foot fetish so i convinced her to take some video's and open up a site/store...

If anyone is interested and like what they see, feel free to pm us and we can do special request e.t.c.

I have made a post before with pictures of my g/f's feet under my old username, these pics can be found here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=005778

We just uploaded our first Clip which was taken a few days ago, after a long days work, she was wearing her black , stinky nylons which i go crazy for...

She gave me the sweetest footjob and the aroma of the nylons and sweaty toes put me in HEAVAN !
She has A Hot Pinky color polish on and Acrylic on the big toe. She gets pedicured every week and does them herself as she is a Beauty Therapist.

Here's a link to the store, please let me know what you think.

-

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13556

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congratulations on launching your new clip store!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NylonNecter
Board Regular
Member # 24388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NylonNecter   Email NylonNecter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thankyou, we are just in the process of getting some more clips organised... Hopfully get a few more filmed and up this week....

Also as noted above, were happy to do any request such as polish colors,heels,nylons, domination,trample e.t.c ... Dont be shy !

Cheers....

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the foot pic. very nice pink polish. I hope to see more of her feet.

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links