Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Updates and more pics...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Updates and more pics...
Sparringgrrl
Board Regular
Member # 19254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparringgrrl   Email Sparringgrrl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well foot buddies, I am updating the yahoo group today. Here are a couple of pics that are stills. I will have 90 new pics and 4 vidclips. So save the one's that are already there soon.

And to give some background. I have trained in jiujitsu and learning karate. One time I was sparring with my buddy at my house. We were working on a move from class when my mom came in...He wanted to stop, so I put him in an armbar (my favorite move) and my mom walked over and jokingly put her foot on his nose and said, "it must run in the family" She had no clue it probably turned him on... [Wink]

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
just beautiful...speechless I am! More pics and awesome group I might add! Keep up the great work and more posts...please [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
wow

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply hot simply beautiful. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man! those are some awsome looking toe's!

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
where is the yahoo group update?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful feet and I love the sparring stories. Keep up the great work.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SPARRINGGRRL you have gorgeous feet, and I love your stories every bit as much. Please share more pictures and fighting stories! I would love to read about and see pictures or videos of you dominating another female under your feet! That would be amazing! It could be a fight or match, and you get her down and then step on her face until she gives up. You then force her to kiss, lick and smell your amazingly sexy fighting feet! THANKS, DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BUMP IT UP
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparringgrrl
Board Regular
Member # 19254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparringgrrl   Email Sparringgrrl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is finally updated. 90 or so pics and some vidclips. I also want to tell you that my director/cameraman and footboy has found some funding and is preparin to make a 45 minute movie with 8 or so girls and a couple of guys in a footfighter tournament(humiliation rules) in a dojo. It is gonna be a huge project with foot worship and domination. Kicks, submissions, dirty feet and smelly feet. Join my group and keep telling me what you want cause we are finishin a script. It's gonna blow you away. And remember to bow down to the red toes...
 -  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! yummy
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

SPARRINGGRRL, YOU SIMPLY BLOW ME AWAY! I would love to see you dominate sexy females with your feet! I want them to bow down and kiss your feet, I want to see them be forced to smell your sexy feet! That is my greatest fantasy, to see a pretty girl dominate other females with her very sexy bare feet! I absolutely can't wait!!! I said it before and meant it- your feet are absolutely gorgeous- I WOULD LOVE TO KISS AND SMELL THEM TOO! TAKE CARE, DAVE- THE ROYAL DUDE
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The update pics are great sparringgirl! Thank you!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links