Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Most Dexterous Feet a Woman can have!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Most Dexterous Feet a Woman can have!!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJs6t8Zo_m0

I can only imagine what her feet could do to me [Big Grin]

There was even some dude at a movie theatre who refused to take her ticket stub from her feet. He didn't know what he was missin

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen that clip before. Pretty amazing!

Her son doesn't have a chance. You know that he's going to have a foot fetish! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you guys notice that when she said she ran a home business they showed her feet on the computer screen? Is she running a foot website?

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
Did you guys notice that when she said she ran a home business they showed her feet on the computer screen? Is she running a foot website?

if that were the case, that would be a foot site I would subscribe to right away, lOL (imagine if it was a footjob site)

and yeah, her son is getting a very healthy overdose of pheremones at a very developmental time period.

i'd love to have her feeding me with her toes [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Just imagine the footjob she could do! Her legs would never get tired! Her toes would be strong as hell...sounds like a challenge for you tyler! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both she and her husband are mega strong for probably going up against huge amounts of worldly criticism just for her disability. Although it looks like she does things better than most people do with their hands. Good for them, good for her!! She’s also got to have abs of steel having to lift her legs like that all the time.

If Barb has a website, I’d love to see it.

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links