Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Intense FeetLicking - 3 TASTY Beauties!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Intense FeetLicking - 3 TASTY Beauties!!!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I loved these girls' feet SO MUCH, that I had to lick them as hard as I could as if it was my last time ever with their feet. And it was a damn good thing I did too, cuz I haven't licked them since and I was glad to have slurped up as much taste and smell that I could from these girls' feet when I had the chance. Each of them left a funk that stayed on my face for hours later. Lia LaBowe's (2nd girl) was the strongest funk residue... all of 'em damn good though, & unique and unforgettable smells too (loved their feet a lot) [Big Grin]

-  -  -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh man...if only i could find models that would let me do that as WELL as take pics! you're lucky

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
oh man...if only i could find models that would let me do that as WELL as take pics! you're lucky

you gots to do it man! Those hotties coming up on NorCal feet need to have their soles graced by a tongue. Just tell them that Tyler is too far away, so you'll have to be the male who does it instead, LOL

slurp slurp... Just do it man... talk them into it somehow or offer them more money if need be (for all ur bro's here)... those girls' feet were lookin too hot to pass up and you had a buncha hotties on preview so far

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks man...we should a California tribute page, north vs. south lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
except, you guys will have to play the confederates this time, LOL

--------------------

-Tyler D.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

lol..yeah we could do a civil war theme with the girls dressed all up in sundresses and stockings and do some of the pics in black and white, then ..boom..the stockings come flying off like a musket blast.ha!

--------------------
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

there'll be musket blasts all around [Wink]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow thats so awesome to have that role. You gotta tell me what they taste like. [Big Grin]
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

it was mainly the combination with the smells that made it heaven for me, but they tasted like a salty pungent heaven with hints of rough spots here or there [Smile]

great memories lookin back on these pics. There's even a different girl I'm considering re-hiring (Helena Hart), cuz I also liked the taste & smell of her feet so much

--------------------

-Tyler D.

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Three fabulous looking ladies!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links