Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » long sexy foot.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: long sexy foot.
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok-even though the music is hella cheesy 80's (no offense to you Journey fans out there), thgis girl has some NICE, LONG toes....very shapely foot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmdAeEHudP4

I didn't hyperlink it so just click and paste.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol

thats my video [Smile]

and glad you like aprils toes. I had a great time shooting with her. Its unfortunate that we had to end it but she had some pressure put on her to not to continue doing it. ah well, it gave me 4-5 nights of fun. Sorry you couldnt get to see the second video we made lol

as far as the music......the song was just put on there as a tester because thats the first time i had added music to my videos. Was being pressured into getting it up for viewing so i just decided to leave it lol
Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww Scott, you can be honest with us! You probably even have a Steve Perry poster above your computer! [Laugh]

The stuff you shot of her looked good. Did someone give her a talk about evil foot pervs and the sins of having pictures of her feet taken???? That's a shamen if that's what happened.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Aww Scott, you can be honest with us! You probably even have a Steve Perry poster above your computer! [Laugh]

The stuff you shot of her looked good. Did someone give her a talk about evil foot pervs and the sins of having pictures of her feet taken???? That's a shamen if that's what happened.

lmaoooo
c'mon ledaemon....I got rid of that poster a year or so ago man [Wink] cut me some slack lol

and yes, basically thats what it came down too. A few of her friends and a family member found out and basically tried to tell her that we were weird people blah blah blah. Its a shame too because she was a very cool and open minded gal. She was prettt open to any ideas that i had for the future and became excited about it

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't sweat it too much. She may come back to do it for you again despite the words from her good intentioned friends.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gimme the Stones any day.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links