Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Soles of Silk - Andrea's Debut/Baltimore Ravens (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Andrea's Debut/Baltimore Ravens
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow guys! I knew Andrea would be a hit, but I didn't even make this post to 9:35 p.m. EST and didn't think so many people would get to have a look, let alone respond yet. I emailed every single comment to Andrea just now so she could read what you guys said when she gets home from work. Maybe I'll try and talk her into making an account here so she can respond. She's cool like that, so maybe she will.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute. Her nail polish makes me want some licorice jelly beans! [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Black nail polish is so mesmerizing!

-Hal-

As I was scrollong down slowly,BAM!! what a sight
nice juicy toe's,and the black nail polish done it [Drool] [Mmm]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the Ravens means nought to this Aussie boy (helmets and padding is for the weak! None of that crap in Aussie Rules football!), but her chunky toes sure do mean alot to me.

Thanks again, you wonderful human being.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How many times can one say, "YouDaMan" on this forum?? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She have thick toes that are very close together. Really nice.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a fan.....of those toes

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,

I copied all of your comments into an e-mail and sent them to Andrea. She was so happy that this is what she had to say in her reply, "thank you for sending me the responses from the forum. That is extremely flattering! I guess people really do like me and my feet!?!?!?"

She also came up with some ideas for photo shoots as well as responded to some ideas I had. Anything you guys want to see involving Andrea? [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Lord!!! This girl has THE perfect soles! [Drool] The skin, the shape, the wrinkles, everything! Not to mention her (wonderful) hands and the lovely smile! [Smile] Thanks for sharing, great find! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I gotta keep this post current. [Smile] The Ravens are 4-0. Superstition...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links