Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » My Maids Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Maids Feet
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's 29 and Colombian enough said...

-  -  -  -
 -

See more of her on my clips store -

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/9240

Preview clip coming soon

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hott [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! your maid let you do this to her feet? Please tell the story of how this came about if that's ok. And nice pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do I get a maid like that?
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Wow! your maid let you do this to her feet? Please tell the story of how this came about if that's ok. And nice pics.

Thanks, well over here there are a lot of immagrants who need money because they are poor. I asked her if
I could do it and she said yes. She thought she was going to lose her job but I would of kept her either way. Now I get to have my way with her feet every single day.

quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Daddy:
How do I get a maid like that?

lol I guess I got lucky!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Talk about exploitation of workers!

Just wait until i tell her union!

[ November 12, 2006, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Craigy boy ]

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Talk about exploitation of workers!

Just wait until i tell her union!

Hehe... funny!

I do have to say those feet look incredible though!
Thanks a llot for sharing these pics with us!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Heres a small preview clip:
http://www.uploading.com/files/QPSSF6KP/Maid_Feet_Soles_Preview.wmv.html

Theres also a clip for calloused lovers and another for big feet lovers on my site.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want a maid like that.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yoou lukcy SOB. You get to wait till her feet are nice and sweaty after working iin her tennis shoes...if I could I would do the same thing!

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

quote:
Originally posted by Stryder_007:
Yoou lukcy SOB. You get to wait till her feet are nice and sweaty after working iin her tennis shoes...if I could I would do the same thing!

The problem is she uses lotion to cover up the smell [Cry]
But her soles are so soft its like putting your face in a pillow.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr.Papers

Not just AWESOME pics, but a great ongoing agreement too [Smile]

You know where it's at!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A little quid pro quo, eh?

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a soft soles! I'm proudly colombian too.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links