Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Tickling Dr. Christina during her nap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tickling Dr. Christina during her nap
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New doctors need to learn the ropes. They have to put in years before they earn the privilege to take their socks and shoes off, and take naps in the lounge.

www.clips4sale.com/?2788

Copy and Paste.

http://www.planetofthearches.com/images/videos/christinashoesalesample1808.wmv
http://www.planetofthearches.com/images/videos/christinashoesalesample1809.wmv

-

-

-

-

[ September 28, 2006, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: jediofthefeet ]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to smell her feet,if you have smell them before please share the aroma [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I help? [Evil Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GhengisKhan
Board Regular
Member # 16131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GhengisKhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I luv it! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone!

We tried two girls tickling each other before, and it didn't work out. They were in sexy outfits, and wore fishnet stocktings. Both of them were very ticklish, so they were too restrained with each other. Each one knew how a good tickling felt, so she held back with tickling the other girl. They were so restrained that we decided not to post that clip.

The gum chewing was a put off. But that was the way she came over. In all fairness, Christina has been on very tight schedules lately, and that was one of those days. All she could really think about was the time.

Believe me, we do not endorse blank stares, fake tickling with fake laughing, or feet that really don't stink. When a girl smells her feet or another girl's feet, we make sure their feet are fresh out their shoes. The same goes for the shoes they sell. If their shoes aren't worn enough and don't have a strong odor in them, we don't let them put them up for sale.

Your feedback is duly noted, and very much appreciated.

As Dr. Crispin on "My Hero" says, "I'm always here."

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links