Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » 19 year old Tory shows us her feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 19 year old Tory shows us her feet!
shamda1
Board Regular
Member # 2506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamda1   Author's Homepage   Email shamda1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some pictures of 19 year old Tory showing off her feet! I hope you like her, please give me some feedback! You can see more pictures of her and video clips at Todaysfeetures.com

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
The best free foot site on the net http://www.todaysfeetures.com

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GOOD HEAVENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some beautiful soles! Im speechless......
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tory has such beautiful eyes and great feet, great post man, keep it up!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy bloody photos! And yeah, sure, her feet are scrumptious, but her eyes are unreal!

Whole package is.

Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! She is a hottie! Great arches and soles... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
The last one is my favorite. I like her arch, her round heel, and her meaty soles.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamda1
Board Regular
Member # 2506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamda1   Author's Homepage   Email shamda1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am glad you guys like her. I posted the same pictures on another board and a couple of guys thought she was ugly. Always good to get feedback. Thanks and keep it coming!

--------------------
The best free foot site on the net http://www.todaysfeetures.com

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great feet and wonderful legs. Loved the sandals too! She's a very nice looking girl- all over!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the last one is KILLER

thanks man, keep it up [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great arches!!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Umm..nice teeth.>_>
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links