Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » Mature Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mature Feet
solemate333
Board Regular
Member # 8719

Icon 8 posted      Profile for solemate333   Email solemate333   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I will stay with the immature feet of the 24 year old provider I have seen over the past year, a dozen times or more. My sessions with her just keep getting better. She is a sensual foot fetish worshiper's dream come true.

Wayne

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Wayne,

Thanks for your message. I wouldn't say that a 24 year has immature feet. Just younger than the ladies I was discussing in the latest Column. :-) As I said, I think each age has unique, and beautiful qualities. Clearly women in their early 20's also have beautiful feet... no argument there. It is nice that you found a sensual girl who is open to your worship. I am happy that you found a woman that fulfills your foot fetish needs! That is wonderful. You couldn't ask for more. :-)

Take care,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsprettyfeet421
Board Regular
Member # 3241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsprettyfeet421   Email luvsprettyfeet421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie,
I also like mature feet. There are alot of women I have seen 60+ with awesome feet. Like your mom!! She has awesome feet. I love the wrinkles and her arches. Hott, very very hott!!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsprettyfeet421
Board Regular
Member # 3241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsprettyfeet421   Email luvsprettyfeet421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Genie,
I forgot to mention that your feet are pretty awesome also!! [Smile]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemate333
Board Regular
Member # 8719

Icon 12 posted      Profile for solemate333   Email solemate333   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am very fortunate to have access to this wonderful woman and her very hot feet.And correct, she is not immature, I did not mean to sound like more mature women (aka: Older)could not provide wonderful fetish moments as well. Your point of Roni is well made and of course there is Janet Mason, in her 40s I believe. Some readers mentioned your mother. Is she a model? Can one see pics of her...and her feet..anywhere on the web?

Wayne

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Genie,
I think your mothers feet are incredible!!
great shaped toes, long toenails and ....wow, fantastic wrinkled soles...i have found that if a woman has never ruined her feet with small pointy toed shoes her whole life, no matter what her age great feet are always great feet!!!!
Michael

Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love mature woman's feet. the greatest looking feet in the world. just look at my good friend, Genie. her feet is absolute perfection. there isnt another woman out here with feet like genie's.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello luvsprettyfeet421,

Thanks for your message. I'll be sure to pass the nice compliments on to my Mom. She will be thrilled. I agree with you... my Mom does have sexy feet (I like her wrinkles too) and I am glad that she is finally realizing how pretty they are ~ even if she is over 60 years old! And thank you, for your compliment about my peds. Much appreciated! Toe wiggles to you!

Hi Wayne,

I totally understand what you meant. And I like that my topic is stirring up some conversation too, as that is what it was intended to do. As for your question about my Mom. Well, a while back I took some compare pics with my Mom (size 5 feet) and posted them on 1geniesfeet.com. My Mom got a huge response, and she was encouraged to post some more. Now and then when I see her -- I take her foot pics and sometimes clips... and post them on my site. She has a lot of devoted fans who write to her and some that even want to be real slave. She was amazed. Now she feels a little bit like a Queen. hehe It is the e-response that she got that made me think about doing a Column on Mature Feet. I think my Mom is now the oldest foot fetish model on the net. If you want to see her picts, you can check out the 3 pics at the bottom of January's Mature Feet Column. They are clickable. Maybe I'll post a few here too.

Hi there longtoenaillover,

Yes, I think the longer toenails suit the shape of my Mom's toes and nailbed. I often encourage her to grow her toenails. Whenever I see her, I paint them bright colors, and then she walks around in toenail revealing shoes. Even her Doctor recently complimented her on her toes. I like to buy her toerings and sexy anklets... I think she deserves to be spoiled. But funny that you should mention pointed shoes. My Mom was a ballet dancer when she was young, and then wore cramped stilettos for over 20 years. Upon close inspection, one can see that her toes close a little.

Hey Champ,

You always know just what to say! hehe You better stop with the compliments or my head will swell to a size larger than my feet! lol Though I don't consider my feet as 'mature'... I'm not about to discuss my age either. lol You mentioned that there isn't anyone with feet like mine... well thank you, but that is the great part about peds... there are no feet that are alike. Each pair is very different, and each pair has their own unique beauty... young or old... small or large... wrinkled or smooth. Bye for now.

Good night,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links