Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Tiffany Amber Thiesenn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tiffany Amber Thiesenn
mmoney
Board Regular
Member # 9497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmoney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, anyone know where I can get the clip of David Spade massaging and sucking the toes of Tiffany Amber Thiesenn's feet in a "Just Shoot Me" episode? I have been trying to find this. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.thanks
Posts: 31 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooj
Loyal Member
Member # 2949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't help with the clip I'm affraid, but in the few pics I've seen of her, she wears and anklet, does she wear one in the series as well?
Posts: 78 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tehtehteh
Board Regular
Member # 10793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tehtehteh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see this too...
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tehtehteh
Board Regular
Member # 10793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tehtehteh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a link to her page on HITW, but I'm not a member so I can't access any of the stuff.

http://www.hitwgang.com/content/t/thiessen_tiffani-amber/tiffani-amber_thiessen.htm

This link has it on there, but since I'm not a member and it costs money, I'm not going to try it. If anyone is a member...maybe someone can hook us up/

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links