Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ahhh my co-workers! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ahhh my co-workers!
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! i never thought this post would be this popular...lol.
thanks for all of the comments! to try to answer some of the questions....where i work is absolute heaven. there are so many gorgeous women and hot feet...i really do look forward to going to work for that reason.
if i had to guess i'd say the vast majority of the women i work with know about my fetish but they see it and me as harmless....as they should, cos i don't turn it into a horn dog thing (at least that they can see...) as it more about admiration to them.
as for the pics, well they speak for themselves i guess. both of them are way cool. i'll get some better shots eventually with my actual camera pretty soon here.
the girl in the first set is so sexy...i can't stress that enough, and yes i HAVE to get some sole shots for you guys....to walk by when she has her shoes off and her feet in the chair in various positions...whoa!
in the 2nd set is a 39 year old cougar like few you have experienced...the woman is a sex machine and she loves that men love her feet and loves attention...the bolder the better! and about those toe loop sandals...i picked those out for her! [Thumbs Up]
any questions let me know and i'm sure i'll be keeping the pics coming!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazzy
Board Regular
Member # 26667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazzy   Email shazzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely lovely pics, can't wait for more!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update and pics...love to see pics and hear stories about your workplace. Wow!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now thats one office i wouldnt mind working in on a saturday!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow wear do you work ? She's hot
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nycmac65
Board Regular
Member # 8812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nycmac65   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are both very pretty... You are a lucky man!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Patrick and Hal; the first girl has world-class, whacking-material type feet.

Hope to see more of both but the flops shots are impressively memorable.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please can you give us more visual info about the first girl? Her feet are amazing! I would love to see more photos of her as well! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are a couple she let me take today....always thinking of me!

-
 -

thanks for all the great comments! i'll keep getting as many as i can...she seems game for it as you see!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot mate!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer20000   Email footsniffer20000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice and sexy feet she has.do u know what is her shoe size?
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer20000   Email footsniffer20000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice and sexy feet she has.do u know what is her shoe size?
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
Wow wear do you work ? She's hot

Yeah I retire from the military in 3 years! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice new additions!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both ladies have fantastic feet, but being a flip flop lover, I like the first pics best...more in flops, please!!!!

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links