Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » IN MOMMIE'S SHOES (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: IN MOMMIE'S SHOES
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, very sexy and love the glimpse into your world o' sexy shoes. Love your basket of flips. You have a mountain of sexy heels stored in those boxes, and I love Cookie Monster sitting like a pimp on top of them all.

Thank you for these, and I still love those leopard heels. Sexy!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD.. lovely as always.. PP.... glad you're beeing enticed!!!! would love to see more of your heels incorporated into pics here... but that is just me

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'd love to leave a sticky mess in those for you when you're not looking. [Wink]

Patrick

I've always had a fantasy to do this! Something so naughty and sexy about it!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day I will cum in Mommie's shoes... Well, I hope so anyhow. LOL! Nice to dream, isn't it?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One day I will cum in Mommie's shoes... Well, I hope so anyhow. LOL! Nice to dream, isn't it?

Patrick

You better not whimp out on me Patrick!! lmao [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well mommie you have done it again you have raised some stiff things out there again mine included hehe
I have always loved your feet they are so soft and tender looking and i bet they feel and smell so good
I would love to be any pair of your shoes. You have a very HOT & SEXY pair of feet I need a shower after seeing those feet and shoes.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see those feet in person too one day.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Mmmm....so hot, MD!! Sexy shoes, on hot feet are mos def My sub-fetish. I love this peek into your shoe closet, and I must say you have chosen some really sexy heels to model on your lovely feet. Sexy!!

Here is a peek at the boxes at least [Smile]
Oh and the laundry basket full of flip flops ...

-

-

Damn yo...

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats alot of shoes.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nice to dream, isn't it?

Patrick

Never hurts to dream!! But when that dream comes true, just makes sure you have the camera ready!! lol

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
You better not whimp out on me Patrick!! lmao [Wink]

Now that is one call out I would definitely not back down from!! Go get it Patrick!!

Also can you teach me your ways, because I've never been called out like that before! [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is really nothing that makes me smile more than stacks of shoe boxes. Each one holds it's very own surprise!

I am still practicing with my new Canon - I have got it working really good on inanimate objects like flowers and stuff but I am still working the kinks out on picture taking of moving things. Oh, and I love that your camera model is an SX! Had I known they made one I would have made sure I got that instead, it just sounds naughty. And fun;)

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phose,
Mommie is one of a kind. If you say something, she'll hold you to it. I guess I better go get the lube and find a pair of her shoes. Oh wait, I think I gotta beg her to send me a nice smelly pair first. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HailyWood:
There is really nothing that makes me smile more than stacks of shoe boxes. Each one holds it's very own surprise!

I am still practicing with my new Canon - I have got it working really good on inanimate objects like flowers and stuff but I am still working the kinks out on picture taking of moving things. Oh, and I love that your camera model is an SX! Had I known they made one I would have made sure I got that instead, it just sounds naughty. And fun;)

Hey girlie - you really need to PM me if you have a messenger! I would love to chew the fat with you once in a while [Wink]

As for the close up objects .... be sure to use your "Macro" setting [Smile] I have found sunlight (natural light) to be the best for clarity and crispness in the photographs, though it can be done with some patience in a dark room at night [Big Grin]

Moving objects hmmm ... on my model there is a turn dial up top with a setting for Kids & Pets. Setting it there and using the Manual focus helps me catch shots of my daughter and silky terrier when they are both in action [Smile] Maybe that would work for you? [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Also can you teach me your ways, because I've never been called out like that before! [Smile]

[Laugh] Ancient Chinese Secret [Wink]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Phose,
Mommie is one of a kind. If you say something, she'll hold you to it. I guess I better go get the lube and find a pair of her shoes. Oh wait, I think I gotta beg her to send me a nice smelly pair first. [Smile]

Patrick

You don't have to beg Patrick - you just need to give me your mailing address [Smile] (hint hint)

*runs off giggling*

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links