Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Some new pics, have been away for a while updated with new pics 20/11/11 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some new pics, have been away for a while updated with new pics 20/11/11
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second time visiting this thread for me! Can't get enough of those [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOw ooooohhhh Wow! Those red toes just are fantastic! Love the way the picture is taken too.

Thank YOU for posting!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, thanks for fantastic feedback, makes it worth while posting!! We are very glad to be back!!

Her is some more pics of wifey and her feet!!

First of a little tease shot of her body, not much feet in it but nice shot!
 -

And a few of the tops of her toes!!
 -  -

And last but not least my favorite, her sexy soles!!
 -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm, I wish I could bury my nose between your toes & sniff them as I kiss your soles! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has indeed been far too long since you have posted any pics of your beautiful, sexy wife, and her hot feet.

I have told you this many times over...her body is just amazing to behold, Wow!!! And this pose...giving just a hint of paradise both above and below. Stunning!!

And her pretty toes and sexy soles....simply sexy, and so seductive all at one. Deep sexy wrinkles, amazing arches, perfect toes...and all attached to an amazing pair of toned, tanned legs. Spectacular!!

I hope to see more of her here...and of course, welcome back.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, mate. She is pure perfection, and you are an excellent photographer.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, mate. She is pure perfection, and you are an excellent photographer.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again for comments everyone! Here is a few more pics for you all, hope you enjoy!

-  -  -  -  -

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links