Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Toes on Fire,, Updated Sole Shots.. 3/26 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's Toes on Fire,, Updated Sole Shots.. 3/26
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a 10!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love those feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footluvinboi:
Gotta sole shot view of dat?

To answer your question... Yes I did have some sole shots from both of those...

But they didn't make the cut... Let me explain what that means... Basically before I post pics she looks at them and pretty much has the final say if for whatever reason she doesn't want me to post it....

Well,,, there's been a lot of vetoes for some what I think are ridiculous reasons...
"I look fat",,, "My toenail polish is chipped",, or the best one.... "I don't like that one".... Anyway,,, she said no to all the sole shots because... "I've been barefoot all day and my bottoms are rough and dirty"...

I tried to tell explain to her that most of people on here don't really care about that and better yet some actually like dirty feet....

Well she gave in after seeing your request... We had a fire tonight... But we had guests and I didn't have a chance to take these pics until late... the fire was dead and it was dark so they didn't show up to great,, but...
The few glasses of wine helped me convince her that you guys woulnd't mind if her feet were a little dirty... Hope you agree???

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous woman, fantastic toes, amazing soles, great attitude, clearly the absolute and complete package. Thanks to the both of you for sharing such beautiful and really sexy pictures with us. I would love to see more of her long bare legs and bare soles close up!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sum fine feet right there! Ty for da sole shots!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links