Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A visit to a friends house... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A visit to a friends house...
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are a size 8. She has some great soles. Her feet also smell real nice. Not stinky but they have a nice soft pleasent smell to them.
These are some quality feet. She is also real pretty. She looks alot like Sandra Bulok.

And I drew up the tattoo for her about a year ago. She still needs to get the color done.

Thanks for the comments my friends.
I have 2 more lady friends that already said they will pose for me so keep an eye out because I will have a few more cool sets coming up soon.
Lets hope I can get some cum shots on them too. LOL!!!
Later fellas!

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I will have a few more cool sets coming up soon."
Comment by Gregg2008

Dude, I'm still gettin' over the car shots. Can't wait !! [Woot]

_fjb_

P.S. This set is great too !! Nice feet !!

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is [Jerkoff] !

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c_los
Elite Trooper
Member # 7683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c_los   Email c_los   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy purple toes, NICE
Posts: 304 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the paper towel; gives contrast.
Hope it was a 'Bounty'

_fjb_ [Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow those feet are gorgeous. kinda weak load bro
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deadbeatrec:
kinda weak load bro

Oh yeah...
Where are the pics of you shooting a load on a hot chics feet? LOL
Some people have a lot of negative things to say.
So here is what I have to say.
I will continue to get hot chics and shoot my "weak load" on their sexy feet and you can stay home and jerk off to the photos of me doing so as you are wishing it was you instead of me.

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice G! What the world needs are more friends like her!
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gregg2008:
quote:
Originally posted by deadbeatrec:
kinda weak load bro

Oh yeah...
Where are the pics of you shooting a load on a hot chics feet? LOL
Some people have a lot of negative things to say.
So here is what I have to say.
I will continue to get hot chics and shoot my "weak load" on their sexy feet and you can stay home and jerk off to the photos of me doing so as you are wishing it was you instead of me.

HAHAHAHA...yea ur right. Keep up the great work.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links