Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy summer feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy summer feet
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey 2 Swift, glad to see the Mrs little toes again on this forum. As always, very yummy looking toes. You know by now that beautiful pedicured toes are my weaknesss. No doubt, Dude, the Mrs toes make me weak in the knees. Please keep the pictures comming. [Drool]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE the toes your wife has, BUT...you forgot one special pose: The one with both feet together, sole view, with those insanely long toes spread wide! Help us out with that, pleaaaaaseeeee.

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man she is Bad Ass! She has some sexy ass soles.........wow!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, everyone....thank you all for your great comments and positive words, too. She read them all, and really loves to give to this forum.

lpt: She mos def "gets it", and so happy you enjoyed.

Mitch C: A man of few words, but know what a fan you are. [Wink]

perfectpeds: Thank you for your kind words. [Kiss] We are indeed fortunate to be able to share in something so special between us, and of course happy to share it all here on the board. I do my best to care for her soft soles and the rest of her pretty feet. I gave her that lovely pedicure last weekend. Love the color.

Domitilo: We know what a fan you are of her sexy toes, so this next update should make you smile. [Wink]

Thank you again, and we will do our best to fill any pose requests.

Now a few more pics...

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More pics...
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife's feet are a 30 out of 10!!! Next month, she'll be in the front cover of Best High Arched Females.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Crap!! 2 Swift, Those last two pics of the Mrs wearing the flip flops are "Over the Top" Too sexy!!! Man, with all due respect, you know what I am doing. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you post. Missed seeing her beautiful feet, especially those soles of hers. I like th set where she has on flip flops, now that jump starts my heart..
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles made me cum!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this last set. It'd peaceful, relaxing -- just hanging out in the yard - comfortable, free and easy!

Great shots on the table and of course - I love flip flops too! They are so comfortable and showcase the feet so well. [Smile]

Glad to see you're both having fun! [Cool]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you! That last pic in he 3rd group is the money shot.... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the post amazing soles there sadly isn't many outdoor pictures of woman's bare feet.

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Hello again, thank you all for the great comments, too. Here are more pics from her time out in the sun. Hope you all like, and enjoy them as much as we did taking them. How sexy are her feet?!
Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

More...
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links