Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Teen Feet Dreams –Teenage Student Naomi (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Teen Feet Dreams –Teenage Student Naomi
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Terri:
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

I think it was more you than me, but you're welcome!

Wow, I have to send out my sincerest gratitude to all of the guys and gals in the foot world for your support of Naomi and Charlie!

Phil and I have received nothing but great comments from everyone since those sets went up...

We both do this more to give back to the foot world for what other sites and individuals have given to us so it is kind of a two way street for sure!

It makes us very proud in what we do when we get the great comments and also makes us want to do more with what we have as this is something that is very dear to both our hearts...

Thanks again to all the wonderful posters in the forums and we plan to continue doing this for a long, long time!

Tony.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn ill teach her anytime

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links