Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Here - Aspiring Foot Model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Here - Aspiring Foot Model
Louise-Ray UK
Board Regular
Member # 53614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise-Ray UK   Email Louise-Ray UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone [Smile] I’m Louise-Ray from the UK, and I’m really looking forward to being a part of this community!
I might be new to the whole feet scene, but I love the idea of sharing my flexible ballet/gymnast/dancer feet with an appreciative audience...

If I have figured out how to include images in this post, there will be a couple of sample shots down below to - hopefully - whet your appetite!

I’m always open to requests, so please feel free to contact me via PM if you think there might be something special I can do for you. Making you happy, makes me happy, but I also have to eat. Therefore your generosity is greatly appreciated and never taken for granted!

Things I am currently offering:
- Photos and videos of my feet in and out of heels, boots, trainers (tennis shoes), socks, and nylons.
- Well-worn socks or nylons available for shipping (payment in advance to cover postage etc.).
- Photos and videos of my feet and legs, whilst wearing sexy lingerie.
- And for those of you who desire a little bit more - I can also offer content involving my male friend, as I use my feet and toes to do naughty things to him!

So go ahead! Share your fantasies with me and let’s make a deal we will both enjoy. All I ask is that you are respectful of my boundaries and my privacy. I reserve the right to politely decline anything I don’t feel comfortable doing, and my face will never appear in any content I create. Sorry, but that’s just the way it is...

I look forward to the possibility of hearing from you! xx

-

-

--------------------
LRay x

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg those are delicious

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louise-Ray UK
Board Regular
Member # 53614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise-Ray UK   Email Louise-Ray UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JStitch286 - Thank you so much for the positive feedback! xx

--------------------
LRay x

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Freak 200
Loyal Member
Member # 25822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Freak 200   Email Foot Freak 200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes - can't wait to see more!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the community and the best of luck.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbyblack
Board Regular
Member # 53636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbyblack   Author's Homepage   Email Bobbyblack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful long toes. I hope to see more of your beautiful feet.

--------------------
I love feet

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Amazing toes! Can't wait to see your soles! [Drool]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links