Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Roxy Foxy Toes ----> Will You Love Mine As Well?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roxy Foxy Toes ----> Will You Love Mine As Well?
rjulian80
Board Regular
Member # 28883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rjulian80   Email rjulian80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm new here. here are some contributions. I hope you'll enjoy them. Thanks.

(Just click on the image to enlarge them)

-  -  -

-

-  -  -

With Friends

-

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. That first mirror pic is beyond hot. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got incredible arches, and you look amazing in french tips.
Also, welcome ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanx for sharing these are a pair of sexy feet and great looking toes. I like the first mirror shot also and that close up of the French ped toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look incredibly sexy to me! A great collection of shots. I also loved the mirror shots. Great toe ring too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rjulian80
Board Regular
Member # 28883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rjulian80   Email rjulian80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great contributions rjulian80 - thanks for sharing and welcome to Wu's Foot Forum almost 30,000 strong!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, the French tips look great!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great arches!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rjulian80
Board Regular
Member # 28883

I do love the mirrors as well. Give more weight to the picture.
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn this is a great collection !!! thanks for sharing man ... I love the first pic...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty toes!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker13
BANNED
Member # 8238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker13   Author's Homepage   Email toesucker13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POSER,

THIS FAG JUST TOOK PICS FROM DIFF ONLINE WEBSITES ..IE, MYSPACE...GET SOME REAL GIRLS TO LET YOU TAKE PICS AND QUIT LYING TO US POSER!!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links