Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » wrinkled soles (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: wrinkled soles
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i say tickle her....*blows raspberry*

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

A photo? Yeah right! I don't think so!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

You know, she has a good point. Perhaps I should get her to scrunch her soles really good and do a huge close up and print them out. But staring at her feet all day might make me put the marker down several times and lose count! [Jerkoff]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Neon,

I agree.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree...the real thing would definatly be the only way to do it, a photo wouldnt bring the same 'feeling' to it..
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Too funny!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it may be funny, but tell me if it isnt true...Plus, i would definatly love spending the time trying to figure out how many wrinkles are on those soles, I mean you would know the number, i wanna see how close i could get
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

You know, I honestly don't think I could figure out exactly how many there are.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you wont find out if you dont try dear. ltes just try it out one day then...who knows it might be easier than you think. just try.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

No problem darling. Let me take the photo and spend the next year counting. I'll even quit my jobs and all... well, except for the site. You know how time consuming this will be? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, but you have to make time for it anyway. i was just reading some of the other posts in the forum and i felt lonely. i want my own #1 fan...im jealous. is it cuz im not blonde and spunky? [Cry] well i want somebody to wanna see as much of me and say what they wanna see in my shoots, do i have a #1 fan cuz of my wrinkles?

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Blonde you're not. Spunky you're certainly not. Well, not that you're a prude, just saying that you're more calm and collected (at least when that Puerto Rican attitude isn't in full swing). I am sure you have lots of fans who would be all for having you as their avatar. Some people, however, already have an avatar they keep with.

Come on fellas. Who wants those wrinkled soles front and center on your avatar?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

thanks for the help pat...i hope im somebodys nuber 1 sole [Cry]

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

well i gotta say, i wish there was a way i could put both girls up there. Abby, no knock to you at all....trust me..you are awsome!! I still have a pic from you first update set as my wallpaper!!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

SOS Fan sure does love you a lot too. He's always asking me when you're next sets are coming up. And as you can see, he has you as his wallpaper. A man after my own tastes because you were mine for quite some time too. Gotta love looking at those soles on the computer screen all day long while working on the site! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links